What to Wear and Not To Wear
- wear solid coloured clothing
- choose muted tones that are a bit subdued
- choose similar tones for your top and bottom (both dark or both light)
- choose 1-3 colours for your group portrait, ones with similar tones that go nicely together and have everyone work within that colour palette. For example: dark green, navy, and burgundy – all dark jewel tones. OR tan, a lighter olive green, and denims – all lighter, softer tones.
- choose a top with sleeves at least to the elbow
- choose long pants for men/ladies or a skirt below the knee for ladies
- choose dark socks and footwear
- keep jewellery simple and minimalistic
- do your hair the way you’d normally do it while wearing these clothes
- if getting a haircut or new hairdo, make your appointment at least 2 weeks prior to your portrait session
What not to Wear
What to Wear
So these are just ideas, you can wear what colors suit you best. Just remember, your going for a memory that will last a life time.